The candidate must：
- be a native English speaker with a high level of English proficiency.
- have an understanding of the values taught and cherished by Catholic schools.
- have a bachelor’s degree, preferably a master’s degree.
- be confident conversing, problem solving and managing day by day interactions in Japanese.
Successful candidates will have teaching experience of at least 2 years at junior or senior high
schools in Japan or overseas and have a good understanding of Japanese education.
|仕事内容||professional native speaking English teacher for a full-time position
The teacher will engage in the same work that Japanese teachers are expected to do. The responsibilities include teaching English, developing lessons in accordance with the curriculum, making and marking exams, participating in school meetings and events and other duties involved with being a full-time teacher.
|曜日時間||The working conditions are the same as Japanese full-time teachers. The teacher will work from Monday to Saturday （a fixed day off will be given between Tuesday and Friday）. For full details of the employment conditions, please refer to the Japanese version.|
|給与待遇||（ 1 ） 給 与：本学園就業規則による。職歴等を考慮し決定。
※ 月給例：￥252,950（2020 年度大卒初任給、教職調整手当・調整手当・住宅手当を含む）
（ 2 ） 手 当：通勤・住宅・扶養・特別手当、賞与（年 2 回）等、本学園就業規則による。
（ 3 ） 社会保険等：私学共済（健康保険・年金等）、労働保険（雇用・労災）
|応募手順||Application Guidelines： （documents should be printed on A4 paper and not stapled）
All the following documents must be submitted by post to the address below by Saturday, 10
October, 2020. On the envelope, please write “Native Speaker Position” in red.
（1） Current CVs both in English and in Japanese.
- Please include a recent photo and e-mail address.
- Please download the Japanese resume form from our homepage.
- Please include previous work experience.
（2） University Transcript
（3） Graduation Certificate
Koka Gakuen Junior and Senior High School
Chofu City, Tokyo
Please note that only those who have passed the first screening process will be contacted for